Talk to me about
- How to become a better programmer. You can achieve this by spending a one, six, or twelve week self-directed retreat retreat in New York. Join the Recurse Center!
- Going cloud-native. Using Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services to solve data, application, and infrastructure problems. Talk to us at hyperdrive
- Getting into Civic Hacking Changing ways you interact with your neighbors, communities, and local government through Civic Hacking and using you tech skills.
- Building Inclusive Communities. Advocating for inclusive and accessible tech products and inclusive tech pipeline for future engineers.
- Heavy Bash/Terraform/Python user for Automation
- Reluctant JVM Java convert
- Experimental Rustacean
- Google Cloud Platform
- Serverless paradigm
- Distributed Storage
- Dockercon’19 - Docker for Everyone
- AllThingsOpen’19 - How does a request get to your computer?
- RevolutionConf’18 - How does Google work?
- HRDevFest’17 - Kubernetes for Everyone
- DevCon’17 - Kubernetes for Everyone